Rita Ora

Rita Ora, born 1990, is a British singer, actress and television personality. Her 2012 debut album Ora reached number one in the UK charts, producing the hit singles R.I.P. and How We Do (Party). She subsequently released the hits Poison and I Will Never Let You Down and collaborated with numerous artists, including Iggy Azalea, Tinie Tempah, Avicii, Clean Bandit, Calvin Harris, Chris Brown, Liam Payne and Ed Sheeran. In 2018 she released Phoenix, her second studio album, commercially supported by the singles Your Song, Anywhere and Let You Love Me. In 2023 she released her third studio album You & I.

Since the beginning of her recording career she has appeared thirteen times in the British top ten singles with four top positions achieved between 2012 and 2014. She was recognized as best female artist at the 2015 Silver Clef Awards, won an MTV Europe Music Award, an MTV Video Music Award and received five BRIT Award nominations. As a coach and judge she has participated in The X Factor, the British and Australian segments of The Voice and RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars. She also hosted the MTV Europe Music Awards on two occasions and the 2016-2017 edition of America's Next Top Model.

Since 2021 she has been in a romantic relationship with the New Zealand director Taika Waititi, with whom she married in August 2022.