google newsGoogle News  

Bebe Rexha

Bebe Rexha, born in New York, on August 30, 1989, is an American singer and songwriter. A three-time Grammy Award nominee, she received the 2012 Abe Olman Scholarship from the Songwriters Hall of Fame, starting her career as a songwriter for other artists, including Selena Gomez, Iggy Azalea, Nick Jonas, Tinashe, and The Monster by Eminem and Rihanna.

Simultaneously gained acclaim writing and performing numerous hit songs, collaborating with David Guetta on Hey Mama, Say My Name, I'm Good (Blue), with G-Eazy on Me, Myself & I, with Martin Garrix on In the Name of Love, with The Chainsmokers on Call You Mine and Meant to Be with Florida Georgia Line, being recognized with an Academy of Country Music Award, MTV Video Music Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards and a Billboard Music Award.

In 2018 she released her first studio album Expectations, which became the singer's most commercially successful recording project. She subsequently releases two albums Better Mistakes (2021) and the eponymous Bebe (2023), which however are not as commercially successful as her debut project.

Related articles