Blake Lively

Blake Lively, born August 25, 1987 in Los Angeles, is an American actress. Rising to prominence with the roles of Bridget Vreeland in the film The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (2005) and Serena van der Woodsen in the TV series Gossip Girl (2007-2012), she later collaborated with directors such as Ben Affleck in The Town (2010), Oliver Stone in The Beasts (2012) and Woody Allen in Café Society (2016).

Born in the Los Angeles, California metro area, she comes from a family that is all in show business. She has two half-sisters and one older half-brother on her maternal side, Lori, Robyn and Jason, and one older brother, Eric, who are all actors. Her brother-in-law is Bart Johnson, married to her half-sister Robyn. Her father Ernie was also an actor as was her mother Elaine.

She never studied acting: "My parents taught acting when I was little and, not being able to afford a babysitter, they always took me to attend their lessons. I grew up absorbing the craft and, the first time I found myself on stage, I already knew what to do."

Blake attended Burbank High School in Burbank, where she was a school representative, as well as a cheerleader and member of the high school glee club.