Emily Blunt

Emily Blunt (born 1983) is a British-American actress.

She became famous for her role in the film My Summer of Love and in the television film Gideon's Daughter, which earned her the Golden Globe in the section for best supporting actress in a series, miniseries or television film. Her international success then comes with the film The Devil Wears Prada, for which she received her second Golden Globe nomination, in the Best Supporting Actress section in a film.

Emily received four more Golden Globe nominations for her roles in the historical film The Young Victoria, the romantic Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, and the musicals Into the Woods and Mary Poppins Returns. In 2019 she won a Screen Actors Guild Award in the best supporting actress section for her performance in the film A Quiet Place, directed by her husband John Krasinski.

Blunt was in a three-year relationship with Canadian singer Michael Bublé. The actress sang backing vocals on the song Me and Mrs. Jones included on her ex-boyfriend's album Call Me Irresponsible.

In 2009, she became engaged to actor and director John Krasinski, whom she married on July 10, 2010. The couple have two daughters. In August 2015, she obtained US citizenship. She is the sister-in-law of actor Stanley Tucci, who is married to the actress' sister, Felicity Blunt.