Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales, visited the town of Scarborough on Friday to perform a royal duty. At the event, she wore earrings that cost only two dollars. Kate appeared in a narrow beige dress, which she decorated with a brown belt, a coat of the same color as the dress, on which she put a red flower, and with a brown purse in her hand.
She completed all this with brown stiletto heels. What caught the public's eye was that the princess chose earrings from the popular site Accessorize as jewelry, the regular price of which is around five dollars, but they are currently on discount and cost around two dollars.
Although she did not opt for a luxurious piece of jewelry with diamonds or gold, the earrings look elegant and perfectly matched her fashion combination. With this move, Kate once again delighted many of her fans, because, as most of them say, she once again showed how modest she is, as well as that "even an inexpensive piece, on someone who knows how to wear it, can look expensive and elegant." Prince Louis comforted Kate after the death of the Queen, she told a well-wisher in September 2022.
“My little Louis is just so sweet. He said, ‘Mummy don’t worry, because she is now with great grandpa,” Kate said, referring to the Queen’s late husband, Prince Philip, who died in April 2021.
Kate's new royal title carries a "huge emotional weight" for her, according to royal expert Gareth Russell. “It has a huge emotional weight,” he said. “Princess Diana had such a great impact across the world with both her charisma and her fame and also her humanitarian and charitable activities”.
He continued, “But the title [of Princess of Wales], you know, was used by many people before Diana, and … it is now being used afterward”.
In 2021, Forbes estimates that the British royal family owns nearly $28 billion in real estate.
Here’s how that amount breaks down:
- The Crown Estate: $19.5 billion
- Buckingham Palace: $4.9 billion
- The Duchy of Cornwall: $1.3 billion
- The Duchy of Lancaster: $748 million
- Kensington Palace: $630 million
- The Crown Estate of Scotland: $592 million
• Prince William and Kate Middleton don't want to reconcile with Harry• Prince William Announces Upcoming US Trip with Kate Middleton and Kids• Prince William's Playful Banter with Kate Middleton Leaves Royals Blushing• Prince William and Kate Middleton Keep Distance from Prince Harry in UK• Award-Nominated Photo: Kate Middleton & Prince Louis• Prince Harry's Heartfelt Farewell Gesture to Prince William & Kate Middleton