Since her arrival in the shining stars of Hollywood, Nicole Kidman has gained a reputation for having a perfect figure. She has never hidden the fact that she is very conscious about her appearance and she takes the best care of her physical health, so if you were wondering what her secret was and how she was able to stay so slim all these decades, the answer has finally come to light.
A special diet is followed by the Australian actress, commonly referred to as the 80/20 diet. Essentially, you are supposed to eat healthy food for 80 percent of the time and relax the remaining 20 percent by enjoying your favorite sweets, snacks, and dough on the other 20 percent.
? I'm not strict at all when it comes to nutrition. It is my nature to eat everything, but in moderation, as the actress revealed in an interview with the Los Angeles Times. ? I try to make 80 percent of the food I eat healthy...
sometimes it drops to 70 percent. But I think the most important thing is to find what suits you, and I'm really full of energy, she added.
There are many different types of diets out there, but this diet is preferred by nutritionists for its lack of restrictions on food groups or obsessive counting of calories.
Additionally, they emphasize the importance of planning meals in advance in order to be able to maintain a better control over the amount of food that is consumed. It is still possible to enjoy dinner with friends or drinks with a group of friends without having a guilty conscience, and the concept of enjoying food will remain very familiar to you if you follow the 80/20 rule.
The answer to this question is quite simple, eat healthy 80 percent of the time, and 20 percent of the time, treat yourself to your favorite food, treat, or drink of your choice. It doesn't require too much math knowledge on your part, which is great. Many try to follow the same diet as her.
• Tom Cruise & Nicole Kidman's Adopted Kids: A Deeper Look• Tom Cruise's Staggering Net Worth vs. Katie Holmes, Nicole Kidman, Mimi Rogers• Nicole Kidman mentors Reese Witherspoon in divorce, mirroring Tom Cruise split• Nicole Kidman: Age, Children, Height, Movies, Husband