The Oscars ceremony is set to take place on Monday, March 13, and this year's nominees are in for a treat. In addition to the coveted film awards, the nominees will receive a luxurious gift bag, worth an estimated 126,000 dollars, from marketing agency Distinctive Assets.
A Wellness-Focused Gift Bag
The gift bag will feature approximately 60 different products, with a focus on promoting wellness treatments. As reported by The Guardian, the bag will include a range of gifts, including a piece of land in Australia, the opportunity for liposuction, and hand-picked organic dates.
Other notable items in the bag include a three-day stay for eight people on a volcanic island, Japanese milk bread, silk pillowcases, and hair restoration consultations with Florida doctors.
A Culinary Delight
In addition to the gift bag, the Oscars ceremony will also feature a menu curated by British chef Elliott Grover.
The menu will feature fish and chips as an appetizer, followed by chicken pie. For those seeking vegan options, the menu will include salty snacks with mushrooms, hummus spread, and pea falafel. “People will be celebrating so they’ll be more open to it and it’s only a four-biter.
I might get away with it — maybe”. he told VICE.
A List of Luxury Gifts
The gift bag will include, but is not limited to:
- Pieces of Australian land plots
- Italian island vacation hideaway - Faro Punta Imperatore Lighthouse
- Canadian escape at 'The Lifestyle' 10-acre estate (worth $40,000 USD)
- Miage ultra-luxury skin care five-piece collection ($515 USD)
- Art Lipo body sculpting
- Havaianas colorful “beach getaway” flip flops + luggage combo
- M Cacao Expressio – a chocolate box with a personalized video embedded inside
- Ginza Nishikawa shokupan – artisanal Japanese milk bread sensation
- C60 Sexy edible massage oil by C60 Purple Power
- Ysidro sophisticated sparkling canned sake spritz
- Bauman Medical comprehensive hair restoration services
- Facial rejuvenation procedures from Dr.
- ReFa HEART Brush + ReFa FINE BUBBLE S beauty showerhead
- THE FOOTCLOUD invisible adhesive shoe cushions
- The Photo Shoot Kit by The Rescue Kit Company
- Upminders LRU (Love, Respect, Unity) Medallion
- Jo Bowlby’s A Book for Life + shaman reading
- Reflect ultimate mental health orb
- A refined luxurious gift set of hand-harvested gourmet dates from Bateel
- Ultra-premium Antigua Cruz Añejo Cristalino Tequila 100% Pure Agave
This year's Oscars ceremony promises to be a night of prestige and pampering, with the nominees set to receive a wellness-focused gift bag and a culinary delight from British chef Elliott Grover.