Internationally renowned artist, Bad Bunny, unveiled his latest album, Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va A Pasar Mañana (Nobody Knows What Will Happen Tomorrow), earlier this month. Following the album's release, the 29-year-old sensation didn't keep his fans waiting long.
He promptly announced his grand 31-city North American tour, aptly named 'The Most Wanted Tour.' Kicking off on February 21, 2024, in Salt Lake City's Delta Center, this tour promises to be an unforgettable experience, covering significant spots like San Francisco, Las Vegas, Orlando, Austin, Phoenix, and more.
Major cities like Chicago, Brooklyn, Los Angeles, and Miami are also on the map, ready to experience the electrifying performance of the Puerto Rican maestro. While the tour promises to be a whirlwind musical journey, it's also expected to end on a high note by late May 2024.
The press release accompanying the tour announcement suggests that fans are in for an intense treat, emphasizing a "rollercoaster of explicit lyrics" that delve deep into Bad Bunny's trap origins. Given the nature of the performance, parental discretion is advised for younger fans.
Eager fans, take note: securing those sought-after tickets requires online registration first!
Here's a quick look at some highlighted stops on the Most Wanted Tour:
- Las Vegas fans are in for a double treat with back-to-back performances on Feb.
23 and 24 at the T-Mobile Arena.
- Phoenix aficionados can catch him on Feb. 27 and 28 at the Footprint Center.
- He graces the City of Angels, Los Angeles, with three consecutive nights at the Crypto.com Arena from March 13 to 15.
- The Big Apple isn't far behind with three shows from April 11 to 13 at the Barclays Center.
- Wrapping up the tour with a bang, Miami attendees can groove with him from May 24 to 26 at the Kaseya Center.