Famous sibling pairs in Hollywood show that in some cases, acting talent runs in the family, and many of them have starred in movies and TV shows together.
The famous pairs of brothers and sisters in Hollywood
1. Julianne and Derek Hough This dancing duo is best known for their participation in ABC's Dancing with the Stars, although both have been part of some other notable projects as well.
Julianne starred in the remake of the movie "Footloose", and Derek appeared in several episodes of the series "Nashville" and was a guest in the American soap opera "Jane the Virgin". 2. Julia and Eric Roberts During the 90s of the last century, Julia was the highest-paid actress in the world thanks to her roles in cult films such as "Pretty Woman" and "Sleeping with the Enemy", and Eric was nominated several times for the Golden Globe.
3. Shirley Maclaine and Warren Beatty Shirley Maclaine has been nominated six times for the Oscar and won it for the best actress in the movie "Tenderness" in 1983. And her brother Warren soon followed in her acting footsteps.
He was nominated 14 times for the Oscar and won it in 1981 for the best director for the film "Reds". 4. Peter and Jane Fonda Peter was once nominated for an Oscar, while Jane is a two-time winner of this prestigious award.
Their father Henry Fonda is a famous actor. 5. Maggie and Jake Gyllenhaal Maggie and Jake are perhaps the most beloved couple in Hollywood, and both have been nominated for an Oscar several times. They come from a talented acting family.
Namely, their father is a director, and their mother is a screenwriter. 6. Jussie and Jurnee Smollett Jussie is known for his role in the hit series "Empire" and Jurnee appeared in "Friday Night Lights". Both appeared on the independent WGN series "Underground" last year.
8. Jason and Justine Bateman Both were popular in the 80s of the last century. Justine played Mallory Keaton in "Family Ties" and Jason played David Hogman in "The Hogman Family." Since then, Jason has also appeared in "Arrested Development", and Justine graduated from the University of California in 2016.
7. John and Joan Cusack John and Joan aren't shy about showing their feelings on camera and have starred together in the most movies of all - they've starred in 10 movies together, from Sixteen Candles to Grosse Pointe Blank.
9. Virginia and Michael Madsen Virginia made her acting debut in David Lynch's film "Dune", and Michael Madsen starred in Tarantino's films "Kill Bill" and "Reservoir Dogs", among others. 10. David and Patricia Arquette David is a successful Hollywood actor and producer, best known for his roles in several Scream sequels, and Patricia got her first role when she was 18 A Nightmare on Elm Street, and in 2014 she won an Oscar for best-supporting actress in the film "Boyhood".